We want to hear from you!
Please be aware of our comment policy:
Whether it’s a formal response to a Federal Register notice or a comment on Facebook, the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service is committed to making sure that all online conversations are civil. In all our forums, we monitor comments either before they are published or shortly thereafter.
We never discriminate against any views, but we reserve the right to delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments;
- comments that threaten or defame any person or organization;
- solicitations, advertisements, or endorsements of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency;
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity;
- multiple successive off-topic posts by a single user;
- repetitive posts copied and pasted by multiple users; or
- personal information such as email addresses, telephone numbers, or mailing addresses.
Egregious or repeated violations of the comment policy may result in the deletion of your comment or the reporting of your account to third party site administrators. Our approach to comments, whether on third party sites or our own blogs, is spelled out in more detail in our blog policy.